Los Angeles based medical marijuana patient chronicle and personal journey into the world of medical marijuana. Recommended for New medical cannabis smokers and those who legally medicate. Los Angeles California * 90047 * USA -- If You Like this Blog HOLLA! -- TWITTER: @Yourbudmaster

READ ABOUT RECENT MARIJUANA VICTORY: Marijuana Offenses: San Francisco DA and Police ... Lowest Priority

Friday, November 4, 2011

Medical Cannabis: Educating Myself and Others

Cannabis is becoming a topic I am not only educating others on, but myself as well.  That might sound like a strange statement, because typically, you do educate yourself, before educating others.  But as every internet writer can tell you, it's easy for us to obtain information and put it into a logical format to inform others.  Doing this doesn't always mean you end up educated on a topic, merely informed, yourself.  But some readers will take time to really dig into and digest the information, such as the details I provide on medical marijuana.  Not only that, but many will begin to start applying the information in their own lives, and find ways to benefit from it.  That  is my objective with the topic of cannabis, and every other topic I write about.  But being a medical marijuana patient myself, I don't merely write the articles and dismiss the information as part of the job.  I am therefore learning to educate myself about cannabis and like my readers (hopefully), I'm beginning to see the benefits.

Learning to Keep a Record

Learning to keep a record of your marijuana smoking pattern is a good idea, learning to keep a GOOD record of the marijuana you smoke is an even BETTER idea.  I medicate with cannabis everyday, but I've only logged what I've been smoking a few times.  This is just as bad as keeping no record at all.  I'm working on putting together an effective log that I can post here and display how well it works, but I have to actually make it work.  Although I did jot down the name of one sativa strain since my blog post a couple of days ago, I've been smoking some other types as well.  Included in the past few days was whatever "shake" the dispensary offered, in addition to some dispensary "stress" that was waaaay more potent than any stress I ever purchased!  Anyway, the log that I put together will need to include these two items, in addition to just straight indica, straight sativas, and also hybrids.  I'll continue to make mention of the record keeping until I actually post the log of my "journaling" progress.  TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy this Blog - HOLLA! [Tell a Friend]