Los Angeles based medical marijuana patient chronicle and personal journey into the world of medical marijuana. Recommended for New medical cannabis smokers and those who legally medicate. Los Angeles California * 90047 * USA -- If You Like this Blog HOLLA! -- TWITTER: @Yourbudmaster

READ ABOUT RECENT MARIJUANA VICTORY: Marijuana Offenses: San Francisco DA and Police ... Lowest Priority

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cannabis: Appreciating the Freedom to Medicate


I got up thinking about how much I truly appreciate the freedom to medicate with cannabis. Living in a 420 friendly city like Los Angeles helps a great deal in the whole scheme of things. Having a medical cannabis card, I wake up and decide what I need to do for  the day, so I know exactly what meds I need to take.  My time isn't wasted trying to figure out how and where to get marijuana since I'm now legal and free to medicate with cannabis.

Don't Take Your Meds for Granted
It is important that new medical marijuana patients NOT take your medical cannabis for granted.  You have to STOP viewing yourself as the casual pot smoker you used to be! I've adapted this attitude recently, although I've been medicating for pain ever since 2004. That is when I was diagnosed with cubital tunnel in my right wrist, along with a related condition that affects my inner elbow. You can read about my trip to legal marijuana (pun intended).

I'm a full time freelance writer, so as you can imagine, my medical situation affects my work a lot. But I refuse to stop doing what I love best, writing. That is why I had to learn the right way to get the benefits from my medical cannabis. I still experience pain and discomfort from my condition, but smoking marijuana helps me to push through it and get my work done. Cannabis has always been a source of relief for me. I get distracted, if not relief, from the intermittent pain in my wrist and elbow. Thank goodness for medical pot. This blog is my show of appreciation for the freedom to medicate this way.

The remaining week will focus on obtaining choice information to discuss on this blog, in addition to my affiliate blog sites. In order to do this, I will need to steer clear of Indica strains, and note the best Sativas that I find. This will help my mind stay focused and in the right state of mind, and my body not too relaxed. For those who need to know more about exploring the benefits of Indicas and Sativas:    Read Some Related Articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy this Blog - HOLLA! [Tell a Friend]