Los Angeles based medical marijuana patient chronicle and personal journey into the world of medical marijuana. Recommended for New medical cannabis smokers and those who legally medicate. Los Angeles California * 90047 * USA -- If You Like this Blog HOLLA! -- TWITTER: @Yourbudmaster

READ ABOUT RECENT MARIJUANA VICTORY: Marijuana Offenses: San Francisco DA and Police ... Lowest Priority

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cannabis Blogs: Getting the Most from Marijuana Related Resources

INTRODUCTION - Cannabis blogs are abundant on the internet, and just like The 420 Buzz, many  marijuana related blogs have tons of information.  So how do you sort through the facts and cannabis related details that you find, and narrow it down to what's useful for you?  This is the topic of today's discussion.  Hopefully, when you return to this blog, and others like it, you'll be able to start Getting the Most from Marijuana Related Resources.


PREVIOUS UPDATE - The other day I talked about some awesome stress that I've been finding at my nearby medical marijuana dispensary.  This particular dispensary is actually walking distance from where I live (YAY!), so naturally, I visit there pretty regularly.   [Notice the "Alternative Solutions" ad in the left column]

The image here is a picture of the stress I've been getting lately (I know, it's a lousy photo, but what can I say, I was already medicated when I took it :-).  The one and two grams that I've been limiting myself to didn't  even contain that many seeds or stems.  This stress is so potent, that the seeds are the only reason I can see the dispensary refering to it as stress.

On another note, I'm still dealing with actually organizing a daily cannabis log, but I am managing to keep a few good notes.  More on this later.

TODAY'S TOPIC - Getting the Most from Marijuana Related Resources

Much of the marijuana information and resources you find on the 420 Buzz blog is available in a multitude of other places.  That means, that my primary objective is to display the information in a unique, creative, AND user-friendly way.  With that in mind, I have decided to always enter my blog posts in a uniform way.  This will allow new and returning visitors to always find the stuff they want on the 420 Buzz blog.  You'll be able to zero into the areas that interest  you most.


Notice the little white box in the upper left hand corner that looks like the image you see here. Clicking on the icon will take you to the navigation details for this blog.  They explain the order of information in my posts, and what each Section of my blog posts are about.  This should create better functionality for the user.  That way, if you only want to read the details from the day's topic, you can bypass the "Introduction", and other areas.  Perhaps you read a previous blog post, and you're waiting to see an update on that particular post.  Now, you can go directly to the "Previous Update" section because you know that is where to find the updates.

Some people like to go straight to the more controversial stuff, which is probably going to be found in the "Ramblings" section.  Whatever it is you enjoy about reading here at the 420 Buzz blog, you can always know where to find more of the same.  This can save you a lot of time and effort when you're looking for something in particular about cannabis in general, or medical marijuana.

Not all medical marijuana smokers care about issues concerning casual pot smokers and those who smoke illegally.  On the other hand, there are medical cannabis smokers who want to be in the know about ANYTHING related to smoking cannabis.  Either way, when you visit cannabis blogs, you should be able to pinpoint the information that is specific to you and your circumstances. 

I think this system will also help me be more structured in organizing and posting my cannabis related thoughts and information.  Otherwise, everything I write and post here would turn out to be rambling.

ttfn - BudMaster

RAMBLINGS - Today, I have saved my ramblings for a worthy purpose.  I just finished and uploaded an article titled:  Joe Paterno and Joe Frazier: Two Icons Die! and it's published on the "All Voices" News website.  I encourage my blog readers to check it out, not because I wrote it when I was buzzed, which I was, but because of the article's subject matter.  I first got wind of  the story on ESPN (television) today when I sat down with my cup of coffee and began twisting the last of my current meds (the stress from the last dispensary visit).  As you will see, the Joe Paterno and Joe Frazier: Two Icons Die! story is worth following in the weeks to come.  That's exactly what I'll be doing, and I'm not even a football or sports fan!   


As always, I'll try and keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy this Blog - HOLLA! [Tell a Friend]