Los Angeles based medical marijuana patient chronicle and personal journey into the world of medical marijuana. Recommended for New medical cannabis smokers and those who legally medicate. Los Angeles California * 90047 * USA -- If You Like this Blog HOLLA! -- TWITTER: @Yourbudmaster

READ ABOUT RECENT MARIJUANA VICTORY: Marijuana Offenses: San Francisco DA and Police ... Lowest Priority

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cannabis Companions - Enjoying the Freedom to Medicate

INTRODUCTION – Cannabis companions regularly take advantage of getting together and enjoying the freedom to medicate.  In doing so, they generally have various things in common, besides the obvious.  This blog post briefly discusses  me and one of my favorite peeps to smoke cannabis with.  The information helps to highlight a few of the social elements associated with those who medicate together.

PREVIOUS UPDATE - Okay, for the last few days, I've been mentioning the dispensary stress.  No, I'm not referring to the stress that cannabis smokers are experiencing, due to the threats of possible closures.   I'm talking about the highly potent marijuana that I've been smoking lately, though it is labeled as stress.  Previously, I was totally content with the quality/quantity combination and felt I was getting some pretty good band for my buck.  Yesterday, I was not particularly impressed with what appeared to be less than the two grams I actually paid for.  Under the circumstances, I think I've had enough stress for a while.

TODAY'S TOPIC - Cannabis Companions - Enjoying the Freedom to Medicate 

Medical cannabis smokers typically have a lot of different things in common, besides their freedom to medicate . This is also true of casual stoners who are still viewed as illegal pot smokers. Some enjoy particular comics, music, video games, and other forms of entertainment.  The cool thing is, the cannabis adds another element of enjoyment to an already fun past time.  For instance, one of my most favorite past times is sharing a joint or blunt of excellent medical cannabis with someone close to me. That person is Trevonne Haynes, another medical marijuana smoker who regularly medicates with me.

Creative Artist:  Trevonne Haynes

Trevonne is a videographer, film producer/editor and overall film buff. To his credit, among other things are the Simply Sinful Dining podcast that he directs for his good friend Michelle, and the Backwash Spitz video of another Haynes man (Trevonne's brother), Tyrell "Fust" Haynes (view video on youtube).  Trevonne is seen in the above picture , showing off his newly acquired Medical Marijuana card. (Sources didn't confirm this, but judging from the grin on his face, he may had just returned from his first visit to a dispensary :-)

Cannabis, Tre, and Science Fiction
Trevonne and I often sit and discuss a number of topics revolving around past and current sci-fi shows. One of our favorite things to talk about is the awesome Fringe television show.  We've actually sat and had Fringe marathons, watching the episodes budded, back-to-back.  Doing this is a serious TRIP, as anyone who's ever saw an episode of Fringe can tell you.  When we're not watching the show, we're discussing all the "out there" but yet plausible theories that the show comes up with.  At least we think they're plausible.  Who really knows when you're medicated???

Other shows we both enjoy and have in common include:
  • Star Trek (o.g. Kirk version)
  • Star Trek TNG
  • Star Trek DS9 (although we often disagree over this one and I'm not as familiar with Capt. Sisko)
  • Star Trek Voyager
  • Star Trek (the prequel with Capt Archer - although Tre isn't really up on all the episodes

RAMBLINGS - Yesterday I read a very disturbing article from the Associated Press, concerning federal crackdowns on California marijuana dispensaries.  I believe that ALL medical cannabis smokers EVERYWHERE had better pay attention to how this case plays out.  Believe it or not, like it or not, if you are a medical marijuana smoker, it will ultimately involve you, no matter where you live.  If you want to know what the article was about and why I think it should matter to all medical cannabis smokers, check out what I wrote and published here on the All Voices News website.  The article is titled:  Medical Marijuana:  Trouble in Cannabis Paradise!  Feel free to return here and leave me a comment.  I would love to hear other people's views on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy this Blog - HOLLA! [Tell a Friend]