Los Angeles based medical marijuana patient chronicle and personal journey into the world of medical marijuana. Recommended for New medical cannabis smokers and those who legally medicate. Los Angeles California * 90047 * USA -- If You Like this Blog HOLLA! -- TWITTER: @Yourbudmaster

READ ABOUT RECENT MARIJUANA VICTORY: Marijuana Offenses: San Francisco DA and Police ... Lowest Priority

Friday, November 11, 2011

Marijuana Victory for Dispensaries and Adult Tokers in San Francisco


INTRODUCTION – Marijuana victories on any level is worth shouting about.  Today's topic is obviously focusing on the newest victory for the cannabis camp.  In case you haven't already heard the DA and police in San Francisco have been basically told to back off!  Read my article:  Marijuana Offenses: San Francisco DA and Police Department's Lowest Priority on All Voices.  It provides details about Supervisor Tom Ammiano and the San Francisco Board of Supervisor's marijuana tolerance decision.  You can get my personal thoughts on the issue below in the Today's Topic section.

PREVIOUS UPDATE - Okay, so right about now, I've given up on indicating just when I'll have a decent log of my medical marijuana smoking habits.  I write all day, I smoke all day, and quite frankly, I think I'm too frequent a smoker to document it! LOL – I guess that's not a good thing, but hey, it is what it is. 
TODAY'S TOPIC - Marijuana Victory for Dispensaries and Adult Tokers in San Francisco

All I can say right now is YAYYYYYYYYY!  More later :-)

RAMBLINGS -It's still early guys, I'll write more a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Enjoy this Blog - HOLLA! [Tell a Friend]